Friday, 10 February 2017

My Travel Essentials;

Hello Lovelies!

Since I'm currently always on the move lately, I thought I'd write a post all about my travel essentials.

These things are always with me on long train journeys so I don't get bored and keep occupied throughout the journey.

My Travel List: 



Book
A good book can be the make or break for long train journeys. I chose a classic - The Devil Wears Prada - which is certainly becoming my favourite book. You could even bring your university books to read if you're close to a deadline.

Magazine
Glamour is my personal favourite
Hand Sanitiser
Trains can be dirty and travelling can even make you feel not so fresh. I opt for the orginal scent but you could spice it up with a strawberry laces scent or tutti frutti!

Hand Lotion
My skin is prone to drying when travelling so I always ensure I have a hand lotion on hand. My favourite is the Soap & Glory Hand Food lotion because it smells amazing and keeps my hands super smooth.

Charger
If you're in the iPhone crew like me, you're aware of it's appalling battery life, of course this means that my charger is never too far away. I am a savvy traveler and always request a seat with a plug so I can always give my phone a little extra juice throughout the journey.

Planner 
I love planning - it's an illness I swear, and what better place to sit and plan the week than on a train? I have the Filofax Metropol personal organiser in red and it's my favourite stationary item ever.

Snacks
This is a MUST. Train food is expensive and not that nutritious really so why not pack some quick snacks? I recommend apple and peanut butter, a granola bar or even some chocolate for that little lift!

Purse
Obvious I know, but you don't realise how many times I've forgotten my purse and had to run back for it! Make sure you know where it is at all times and keep emergency money somewhere else on your person in the event of an emergency!

Tickets
Again obvious, but why not include it? Make sure you've got your railcards too - nothing worse than fumbling around looking for things at the last minute.


So there's my list of Travel Essentials, what do you put on yours? 

Thanks for reading!


Jx



No comments: